Full and Part Time Positions
Help develop a next-generation enterprise blockchain system for
document and digital asset management. Opportunity to learn about
and gain experience working with distributed systems design, computer
vision, and machine learning techniques.
The ideal candidate
- Knowledge of common programming patterns and good style.
Scala, etc.; Golang is preferred). C/C++ experience is a plus.
- Proactive and self-sufficient; can take responsibility for tasks and
execute them with little oversight; actively seeks out guidance.
- A strong mathematical background is preferred but not required.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- 3-week training program to get you up to speed.
- Working in an open, relaxed environment with a diverse team
on an exciting project that touches many cutting-edge fields.
- Flexible working hours; more autonomy to you for quick decision
To apply contact: