Full and Part-Time Positions
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of common programming patterns and good style; ability to use common dev tools and follow standard workflows assumed.
- Proactive and self-sufficient; can take responsibility for tasks and execute them with little oversight; actively seeks out guidance.
- A strong mathematical background is preferred but not required.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity compensation.
- 3-week training program to get you up to speed.
- Working in an open, relaxed environment with a diverse team on an exciting project that touches many cutting-edge fields.
- Flexible working hours; more autonomy to you for quick decision making.